Corporate financial planner (M/F)
As a member of the Finance organization, you are responsible for the strategic financial planning in order to drive and optimize overall business financial performances. You perform the require business modelling and scenario planning with the respective business teams to ensure optimized results on medium and long terms. As a key resource to the management committee you are responsible to lead financial analysis for key specific growth and development projects of the company. You report to the Chief Financial Officer.
Your main areas of responsibilities and related (but non-exhaustive) activities are described below:
- Lead financial strategic planning process by market segment;
- Provide monthly sales financial reporting and analysis;
- Lead business modelling and long term financial scenario’s optimization planning process;
- Lead financial analysis for all business development projects/M&A activities;
- Develop financial analysis for expansion projects in cooperation with the asset development leader;
- Lead business cases by strategic market segments;
- Lead competitive strategic financial analysis;
- Provide on ad hoc financial support for business optimization projects.
- Master degree in Economics / Business administration/Accounting
- MBA is a strong plus.
- At least 5 years experience in business/consulting environment
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strategic mindset
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to influence people
- Problem solving
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- SAP knowledge of FI/CO
- Mastery in Excel modeling
Language: You should be fluent in English. Any other language is a plus.